Thursday, January 31, 2008

It is Thursday here. Has been for over an hour.

Had one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong. I hate those. Seems like when we're trying the hardest to do the right thing, the world comes crashing down on our heads. Does that a lot when we're trying to adopt. Life would be so much smoother if we decided to just have our two little ones and not expand our family any more. Sometimes, I wish that was the case. I recently told someone that I don't know God's plan for me. That's not entirely true. I know I'm supposed to be a mother. I know I'm supposed to adopt my kids. And I know we haven't found all the children meant for our home yet. I guess, in the grand scheme of things, that's a lot of knowledge.

We have a blip on the radar, as far as adoption goes. It is nothing more than a blip. Could just be a flock of sea gulls. Whoa! 80s flash-back! ;) Anyway, that's all the info you get for now! We won't know if it's more than birds for months and months anyway! That's one of the things beyond my knowledge.

Much love to all. We love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)