Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleep deprived

I can't write long. I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep from last night. So. Tired.

We sent out homestudy in on a little boy today. Not sure why I feel compelled to share that. It isn't the first time, nor the last I dare say, but he's been on my mind today. We have several homestudies in for consideration all over the country. Though, truth be told, we aren't sending in a quarter as many as we did before we got Lizzie. It will be interesting to see who comes home this time. Adoption is such a roller coaster ride. I feel like I've been a total pest to our caseworker this week. Poor man. He says they've been talking with several birthmoms, so PRAY for the birthmoms, that they'll be prompted to place they're babies!

Well, my brain is freezing up now. Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)