Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow!

It is snowing! Wuhoo! I have really wanted a snowy winter this year! Happy dance!

Still nothing on the adoption front, which is really getting on my nerves lately. It has been almost six months since we rushed through our homestudy, hopeful we were bringing home Nate & Lizzie's sister. Well, we didn't, and now here we are, wondering why we did all that. We probably wouldn't even have a homestudy done right now cuz we wouldn't want to spend the money. I mean, then we wouldn't be waiting. We just wouldn't even be looking. That's a nice place to be. I hate the waiting. ARGH!

Okay, okay. Rant over.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)