Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Andy Update III

Yes, you can assume from the lack of blog posts for the past week that all has not been well in our little corner of the world.

Andy was admited to the hospital last week. Needless to say, it has been a trying time for all of us. Andy has been to the OR three times now, and while the infection in his leg (yup, there really was an infection, though much more serious than the other Dr thought) seems to be fading, they have given no estimate for Andy's release from the hospital. He is in constant pain, so I'm not expecting my poor hubby to be home anytime soon.

That is all I have energy for today. Hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)