Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Plugging along

And life rolls along in our little household. Andy visits the dr again tomorrow, so I'll update y'all on that when the time comes. I think we're going to try to get the whole hip replacement thing done sooner, rather than later. We'll see how it goes.

Not much else is going on. I will post pics of Nate's room as soon as Andy e-mails them to me. It turned out quite well.

Once again, a reminder about our adoption efforts. I know, it's crazy to be thinking of that when I'm trying to decide when to get my husband's hip replaced and all the stress that it entails. But, we must do our best. Even though I do not anticipate bringing a child home any time soon, there are events occuring even now that will someday effect our little family. Woooo...deep. ;) So, remember us in your prayers. And remember to pray for our birthmother (the one we already have or one we may meet in the future). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)