I don't usually do these, but since I didn't do the last one Brooke tagged me on, I thought I should give this one a shot. These answers pertain to me. Maybe I can convince Andy to get on and answer them for himself...no promises, though.
IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Sit down restaurant? What's that? ;) Probably Red Lobster or Olive Garden
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter, sugar and cinnamon
How many television sets are in your house?
In use? Two. Though, there is another one kicking around somewhere.
What color cell phone do you have?
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth...some odd pieces of gravel...
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't want to change my name. I love my name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None. I find them highly uncomfortable.
Two days ago.
Last person you talked to?
In person: The plumber. Phone: Andy
Last person you hugged?
My daughter, Lizzie
Thanksgiving and Christmas
Tired, a little stressed
The plumber installing my dishwasher
Adoption, my kids, my new kitchen floor (be careful, plumber guy!)
First place you went to this morning?
I haven't gone anywhere today.
What's the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Um...James Bond: Casino Royale (I think)
DVD: Mama Mia
Do you smile often?
I try to.
1) Do you always answer your phone?
Not if I don't recognize the number.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone with a wish that I inflict great bodily harm upon them. Cuz, if it was an emergency, they'd just call. Waking me at 4 a.m.....not good.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I have kind of blueish-greenish eyes. I sometimes wish they were bright green.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I've never had a flavored drink at Sonic.
5) Do you own a digital camera?
Shouldn't this be in the technology section? Yes, I have one.
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
7) Favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
That we're all happy and healthy. I'd love to see my big sis and little brother, too. :)
9) Can you do push ups?
Why would I want to?
10) Can you do a chin up?
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
12) Do you have any saved texts?
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. I totalled my college car on icy roads. Sorry Dad!
14) Do you have an accent?
I lived in Wyoming for three years and came away with a killer accent.
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Just the song? Not a song in conjuction with a movie/TV show/commercial? Ummmmmm....A Christmas song, I'm guessing.
16) Plans tonight?
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week?
Food, new tires for my Jeep (wuhoo!) and a new dishwasher (HEY! WATCH MY FLOOR, PLUMBER GUY!)
19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes. Not for a long time, though.
20) Current worry?
Um...can you say repetition?
21) Current hate right now?
22) Met someone who changed your life?
Of course. I married one of 'em, too! :)
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
With a few extra hours of sleep
24) What song represents you?
There's no way to narrow it down to just one.
25) Name three people who might complete this?
26) What were you doing 12 a.m. last night?
I was just getting home from work--an early night!
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
So. Tired. Nate. School.