Thursday, September 24, 2009

Adoption update

Just letting everyone know that we didn't get the baby in MI. The birthmom decided on a family who lives closer so she could visit the baby once in a while. The lady at the agency did say she'd keep us on file; she says they "often" have to find matches for birthmoms outside the families on the agency's waiting list. They want us to print out more copies of our pictures, too. Oh yeah...that reminds me...we need new ink cartiges for the printer...Note to self. :D Anyway, at least we've gotten ourselves more exposure. :)

Keep praying for our adoption efforts. :)

Much love to all!

Andy, Mary, Nate & Lizzie

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh, so sorry. But, it was sure great to hear that your Mom's tumor is gone! Yay!


Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)