Friday, April 13, 2012

Ain't got it figured out yet

Sometimes, I feel like a huge failure in life. I'm 33 . . . I kind of figure I should be settled into my chosen profession and looking forward to years of  satisfying job security. But, I'm not. I'm leaving my chosen profession, which has proven to be far from secure and less than satisfying, and launching into the vast unknown. ACK! What on EARTH am I doing!? Shouldn't I have things figured out a little bit better than this, for crying out loud?

Well, whether I should or not, I don't. I'm teetering on the edge of an abyss, ready to jump . . . and I hope I grow wings and fly rather than crash to the bottom.

I'm not afraid to say I don't know. Who does, really?

But I'm excited to take the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)