Saturday, July 14, 2012

The men reds pt. 2

And the men reds continue today. I am trying to channel this negative energy into positive things. Like, taking the long list of doubts and insecurities I have and discarding the ones I have no control over and choosing some to work on that I CAN control. How does that serenity prayer go...?

Yeah, that's the one...

So, now that I've thrown myself on the ground, kicked and screamed, and pretty much had my grown-up temper tantrum (HA! Didn't think I realized what a whiny little brat I was being, did ya?), it's time to pick myself back up, dust myself off, and keep on keepin' on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)