Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sleepy Sunday afternoon

Veggies, veggies everywhere! We got a Bountiful Basket yesterday, and I had so much fun throwing veggies into dinner today! Salad with romaine lettuce, cucumbers, red onion, tomato and crab (the fake kind); and roasted veggies: squash, red pepper, more onion, zuccinni (however you spell it) and egg plant. Just waiting on Andy to fire up the grill and throw the steaks on (those are organic steaks from my Daddy) to make it all complete! All in all, I am feeling like an Awesome Mommy today.

Although, the kids aren't going to touch any of the veggies ... Lizzie is trying to kick down the bathroom door while Andy is in there, insisting, "Daddy needs help!" ... and Nate went to church in a dirty shirt.

Ah well. MOSTLY Awesome, then. *Grin*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)