Saturday, December 8, 2012

Change

I think we've pretty firmly established that I do not like change. Change is scary. Change takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me do things I don't think I can do. Nevertheless, over the years I have learned that change is essential and it CAN be good.

What's changing around here? Well, just about everything!

Andy and I are happy to announce that we've bought a sign shop in Idaho. Andy is already there, running the shop and filling orders. The kids and I are still here in Montana, hoping and praying our house sells quickly so we can join Andy soon. This particular change came out of the blue, when we least expected it. It has swept us up and carried us along. So far, it has been a stressful, scary, and exciting ride.

Today's song seems appropriate. Our world is hanging upside down. We're holding out hope and praying we're not hanging ourselves.


*** Note: In live version, the words of the song have been changed to "You can understand dependence when you know the Maker's HAND, not land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)