Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Morning

*Yawn* Yes, another day, another blog entry! I'm posting a little bit earlier than I usually do.

It is snowing here. Slowing down a little bit right now, though, so it may be almost over. Darn.

I get to stay home today, as it is my "weekend." Lots to do around the house, though.

Kids are feeling better. It's nice to have the temperature above freezing so I can bundle Nate up and send him out to play. He and the dogs had a lot of fun yesterday romping in the snow. He goes a little bonkers during the winter, with very little outside-play time.

Lizzie is eating cereal with her feet on the table. My little Yoga Master.

----------------
Now playing: Plain White T's - Fireworks
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)