Wednesday, February 6, 2008

D'oh!

I guess I've made up a fictional sister-in-law and added her to our LDS Family Services adoption site. ;) Ah well. The more the merrier, right? :D I don't have the energy to correct it right now, so maybe I'll name her (since I invented her)...Cora! Yes, my imaginary sis-in-law Cora. What a delightful person she is (just like all my other sisters-in-law). :D

There is another blip on the adoption radar. Perhaps I'll add a daily Adoption Rader update to my blog. Hee hee Seriously, these blips are nothing to think, wonder, or worry about. I'm just keeping you updated. And I'll let you know if anything takes shape...or if there's just a lot of birds flying around.

Special HI to Mickell, who apparently reads the blog quite often! What's up sweety!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)