Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter, everyone!!!









I hope this Easter season finds everyone happy and well and grateful for the wonderful gift of our Saviors death and resurrection!
We are all well here! No more jumping on the bed! Lizzie has been falling out of hers, but that's a different matter. :) She hates it, but it's not the end of the world. I am looking forward to my parents coming for a short visit tomorrow. Yippee! It is always nice to have visitors! Nate is very excited to see Gramma and Grampa again! He loves Gramma's Blazer!! Hee hee! All boy, that kid!

I'm also excited to have tomorrow off of work! I am beginning to get some satisfaction from the work, but I haven't had a day off since I started. A breather will be nice!

One of these days, I'll get more pictures posted. I know, I know, how long have I been saying that?? ;)
The first anniversary of Lizzie's finalization quietly passed two days ago. Do you remember the craziness of one year ago? My heart broke as we left Wyoming, and it was a good thing we had the finalization to keep my mind off it. Salt Lake was warm and spring-like, and the ceremony was quick, and then...off to the temple the next day! What a relief, to finally be sealed to our little girl--the little surprise girl we never expected! How grateful and overjoyed we are that the Lord knew better than us who needed to come into our family! We can't imagine life without our little Elizabeth. She is such a joy in our lives. What a precious, precious gift both of our kids are. We love them so much! What a great blessing families are!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)