Sunday, April 27, 2008

Two years

Tomorrow is Lizzie's 2nd birthday. Wow. I can't believe it! I've been kind of sad, thinking the tiny girl I held in my arms two years ago is now this toddler who yells "Mine!" and tells Nate to "Go 'way!"

And two years ago, we met Ammon! Happy, happy day! I could never guess at the time that his mom, Becky, would become like a sister to me! Oh, how blessed we are!

We had Sherrie & Co. down for a small party yesterday. It was fun to see them. Maguire is getting so tall! He had lots of loves for me (happy sigh). Mickell and Madeline are both growing up so fast! Wow, hard to imagine that Madeline was still a little baby when I first met her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)