Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer?

It appears that summer has finally arrived in Montana! The sun was shining all weekend long. We planted flowers and worked on outside projects. The walkway and patio are coming along well.

I hope all you fathers out there had a great Father's Day. Poor Andy gets the short end of the stick on Father's Day, since his birthday is so close thereafter. He is excited to see if I can surprise him this year. It's such a bummer that we both have to work that day. So, he'll come home to shredded bbq pork, his (hopefully) surprise present and, well...the kids. While I have to whisk off to work and I don't get to watch him enjoy the food or the present. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)