Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothing new

We're so boring! :) Not much going on here these days! Kids growing, the sun is shining, I think Andy has guessed what I'm getting him for his b-day. DRAT!

Sherrie has asked if we were doing anything special...we hadn't thought about it. I mean, we both have to work Friday. I guess we could do something Saturday if anyone feels like coming. Otherwise, we'll work on the patio. I'd love it if someone would call and sing him Happy Birthday like Gene used to. Can anyone do it without crying? I don't think I can. But, Nate has it down, so we may have it covered if Nate decides he's cool talking on the phone that day.

Well, that's it for us! How is everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)