Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vids and pics!




Here's a little video I made during a recent blizzard. This one was shortly after Christmas. It was nuts!

Oh, and here's our Christmas Day! A HUUUUUUUGE thanks to my mom-in-law and sis-in-law for the video camera!!! :D Sorry about the darkness on the first couple of clips; I now know that the little light on my camera doesn't do much. ;) It's aaaallll good. Just lighten your moniters! Heehee




We're all well! The weather has been a bit warmer (over freezing! Wuhoo!) and that always makes life better!

Oh, more Christmas-time pics... (two videos and pics on top of that! You lucky, lucky people! I hope none of you have dial-up internet or this page will take forever for you to view).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)