Friday, October 23, 2009

Bad news

We heard from my dad today. The doctors found more cancer in my mom. They are unsure how they will proceed. They have referred her to another dr, who will help her decide if they should risk surgery or try more chemo/radiation. Please, please pray for my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Mary! I know when I talked to your dad he was so happy to think that they were done with this. I will be thinking of you and your mom and send our prayers your way.


Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)