Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy birthday, Hubby!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. 35 years old! Gittin' old! Heeheehee  He was born on Fathers' Day, the only boy out of six kids. And though he has almost died more times that anyone has a right to and still be alive (as one of his oncologists told me), he's still here. He's one tough guy, and the Lord has a mighty work for him to do yet. He has some amazing kids to help me raise; adventures to take them on, lessons to share with them, stories to tell and tricks to play. Everyone who knows Andy is blessed to have him in their lives. He teaches them the meaning of patience, courage, strength. He is not a perfect man, but he's the perfect man for me! I love you Andy! Happy birthday! And many, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)