Saturday, June 11, 2011

While the family's away...

Andy took the kids to his mom's house this weekend. I couldn't get out of work (bummer!), so I'm home alone w/ my girls (the dogs, of course). So, it's time for a Song of the Day! Wuhoo!

Mumford and Sons is my favorite band right now. LOVE them! Why? Well, as you'll see in this video, they are passionate about what they do. They're not afraid to get up there and sweat and rock out to banjo music. Yes, banjo music. Just...trust me. These guys love music, understand music, and have a ton of fun playing it!




And this one has been getting me through some tough days and nights: "You and I now...it'll be alright. Just hold on to what we know is right..."




and this one's just for fun, cuz my little girl loves to sing it (sorry to my FB friends, who've seen this video several times already):



"I know my call, despite my faults and despite my growing fears ... And I'll find strength in pain, and I will change my ways, know my name when it's called again." Ah! Love it!

What are y'all listening to right now? I'm always looking for good music! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)