Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yawn

What day is that? Oh yes, day 6. I haven't been feeling well, so forgive me if I'm a tad forgetful today. Today's song is about bed time. My parting words to my 8 year old tonight were, "You have 10 seconds to get in bed! 1...2..." Not exactly the ideal. Not what I envisioned in my "Someday When I'm A Mom" dreams. What can I say? I'm not perfect. I'm just a mommy who doesn't feel good, doing the best I can.

So, here's a little lullaby for my little guy. A lullaby for all the babies whose birthmoms aren't there to sing to them tonight. A lullaby for all the adoptive moms who get to sing one to a baby tonight because of adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)