Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just for fun

Yeah, I'm in a fun mood tonight. I was reminded today that I am glad to be ME. Even though being me kinda' stinks sometimes (I think), I am an unique and awesome individual (stand back, lest the awesomeness overwhelm  you!), with a kind, compassionate husband and marvelously dynamic children. ROCK ON, Boyle family! WOOT!

Seriously, I'm one of those people who believes most things happen for a reason. If I take out even one piece of my life so far...pull at one colorful string in the intricate pattern of my life...and it all falls apart. Do I wish some things hadn't happened? Oh, you betcha'! But I also believe that I can let those things shape me into a better person or I can linger in sadness and despair. And the whole sadness and despair thing isn't really an option for me, because I have too much life to live still. I have kids to raise (and more to adopt, I hope), a husband to love, family to support! Places to go, people to see! Do I get sad? Uh...YEAH! Do I get depressed, of course! But I also pick myself up, dust myself off, and KEEP GOING!

I've been having the best time dancing to this tonight (in my chair, haha!). Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)