Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fighting

I don't like fighting. I figure people who fight are lacking the communication tools to have a meaningful, successful dialogue to resolve their differences. Seriously. I am that obnoxious. I have said before that I have a long fuse but a big BOOM when I go off. And so it has been today. Oh my!

On a normal day, this is me:
"Zup?"


 I'm big, slow, easy-going. I don't let much get to me. I hate losing my temper, I don't like conflict, and I strive to avoid both of those things. A nice, peaceful existence is all I ask for. Seriously. Is that too much to ask for?

Well...yes, it is.

Here is me today:

"You who the what, now??"
The difference? You guessed it. Someone messed with one of these:
Mama's cute Baby Bear
Grrrrr.

I fight hard for my kids and for my family. It's who I am, it's how I was raised.

What sets you off? What do YOU fight for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)