Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bleh

It's been kind of a grouchy day for me today. Not for any reason in particular . . . at least, none I can pin-point. I've had too many thoughts buzzing around my brain the past 24 hours, I guess. My poor noggin isn't used to so much activity, haha.

Spring is . . . you know . . . maybe coming . . . sometime down the road . . . perhaps (I hope). My thoughts are turning to spring cleaning; furniture rearranging, carpet steaming, furniture cleaning, clutter trashing (shhhhh, don't tell Andy!) -- not usually on my list of my favorite things, but I am looking forward to it this year. First up is my office space; I think I need a smaller desk. And we're getting rid of the huge fish tank. Lots of fun possibilities once that space opens up a bit! Watch for my playlist in the coming weeks, heehee. What do you do for spring cleaning? (And do you have some music you listen to? Share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)