Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Checking in

Not much out of the ordinary going on here, but I feel like making a post anyway.

Montana fooled us all into thinking it was spring and then dumped a foot of snow. It is warming up again, now, and the weather man is saying "spring is going to settle in," which makes me want to run to the store and stock up on essentials before the next huge storm hits. Yeah, not too accurate, our weather man. Nate and Lizzie did have fun playing in the snow today. Lizzie mostly stands around and looks at it in dismay while Nate laughs at her, heehee. Of course, Nate is none too thrilled when his hands get cold. I think they were meant for warmer climes, lol.

We are looking forward to Easter. April is pretty much tainted for me, but I do try to make it a joyful time for the kids. Nate is already asking when we can color our eggs. I went a little nuts buying Easter stuff the other day, and the budget is going to feel it, probably. Cute little stuffed animals and brightly-colored clothes . . . I just couldn't resist (and neither could Andy, who was with me, haha)! I can't wait for warm weather and green grass.

Andy and I continue to try to figure out travelling for the summer. Too many family reunions, not enough time! I'm also wanting to squeeze in a trip to see my sis in Boise. And, assuming I get into my phlebotomy course (knock wood, cross fingers and toes), I have no idea when my lab hours will be. I'll know more when class starts, so most of the solid planning will have to wait a while longer.

I guess I should shuffle off to bed now. I have a million things on my mind tonight and I'm not sure if I'll actually sleep, but it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)