Monday, May 14, 2012

Feeling "up"

It has been a really crazy couple of weeks! Stressful situations have popped up out of nowhere, opportunities have fallen through, stuff has broken down or been broken, and everything seems to be happening at once.

But I'm still feeling optimistic about where we're headed, and I'm confident that God has a plan for us. Yes, it's been a while since I've felt confident in His plan for me and mine. But, that's another story. For now, things are crazy and (honestly) a little scary, but I am calm (for the most part) and ready to take on what comes . . . As long as I have my little family by my side and God at the helm, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)