Friday, June 8, 2012

We are here, we are here!

Sorry for dropping of the face of the earth there for a while.  Life is a strange journey; I always assume the next stretch of road will be more peaceful, but it doesn't work out that way. Lesson learned!

School has ended, but summer hasn't started. It is still rainy and cold--we even have snow in the forecast this weekend! UGH!

Nate is doing awesome at baseball. He seems to have found his niche this year, though he's not super happy about his hitting. I am a very proud mama! I love seeing the satisfaction on his face after a game. And I love seeing him shouting at his team mates, encouraging them all during each game.

Lizzie is running around the house like a hooligan. She hates this weather--she'd rather be out playing!

Well, just a quick check-in from us today. have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)