Monday, July 16, 2012

Tired but happy

My insomnia continues, but I am happy to report that laughing and talking with friends yesterday lifted my spirits and reminded me that . . . hey . . . I'm okay!

Baseball is finally over. Yay! We love watching Nate play, but ooooh my goodness, the baseball season is looooong! I'm trying to decide if we want to do fall soccer . . . Probably will. Gotta' keep Nate busy or he gets bored, bored, bored! Plus, he thrives when he PLAYS.

Lizzie is enjoying her down time. She jumps in the wading pool every day and jumps on the trampoline. She eats non-stop 24/7. She makes me laugh every day. She drives me up a wall every day. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, I think I might actually be tired! Need to jump on that before it goes away again!

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)