Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bonjour

----------------
Now playing: Plain White T's - Sad Story
via FoxyTunes

And hello again, family and friends (and the odd stranger or two who might be surfing by). Not much to report today. Nate went to school as usual. He learned about the letter U today, and the shape Diamond. Lizzie has been telling me "No" all day and throwing everything she can get her hands on. So...pretty typical day here.

I have to work tonight, after having my "weekend." Tuesdays are always crazy. I have to format and print the pages for the weekly shopper in Bozeman. It is an overly-complicated process that would have been greatly simplified if corporate had approved a straight-to-plate system for us. They could have changed their own pages to EPS format and sent them directly to the presses. But, no! Corporate thinks we're all just fine till next year (*grumble, grumble*), so I will probably be at work till 2:00 a.m., at least. :( I hate the weekly shopper!

We woke to -35 temps today. Brrr! So. Cold! And my Jeep doesn't want to start. It's like me: Hates the cold.

I finished building our adoption web site for LDS Social Services. It has to be approved before they put it up. I'll post a link to it as soon as I can. We will also have a site at www.hopetoadopt.com again...that one will be up in a few weeks, probably. I will post the link to it, as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)