Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello? Spring? Are you there?


It snowed last night. Now, I love winter as much as the next person (maybe more!), but really...can we do without the snow in April, please? This shouldn't surprise me. In Wyoming, it would have been more than just a skiff--it would have been a blizzard! March and April are the heaviest snow months in Wyoming. So, I don't know why I'm surprised anymore when it snows in April. But I am. I'm ready for warm weather. I'm ready to reseed the yard! And be on a watering schedule! And wash the windows and cars! Wuhoo! Bring it on!

I'm not feeling so great today. And I'm wondering if Lizzie is getting her 2 yr. molars, since she's been very grouchy (so un-Lizzie!) the past couple of days. Nate, on the other hand, is full of energy and ready to go! He is wearing a blue sweatshirt today because "That's what Peter Parker wears!" He just realized that Peter Parker is Spiderman. Now he wants to look like Peter Parker all the time. If he can't have hands that spray webs, then he can at least look like the Spiderman's alter-ego, the mild Peter Parker. Hey...that's probably why he suddenly wants to work at a newspaper, not because Andy & I do. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)