Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. Happy belated birthday, David! David doesn't read this blog, but I'll say it here anyway. :) I had a really great childhood, and David was a big part of that. He was my best friend for many many years and I give him mad props for being an awesome brother-- and introducing me to my amazing hubby! :)

Today is Wednesday. Nothing special going on here! I'm thinking of putting little braids all over Lizzie's head. Wuhoo! Crazy idea! Someone stop me! I'm going to put little braids all over her head and drive myself insane! My fingers are getting all twitchy! They can hardly wait! :D I hope they'll be done by her birthday. But don't count on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)