Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chillean night crawlers

It was the first thing that came to mind. Ha! That gives you a peek into what goes on in my mind, doesn't it! Wish you'd never looked, don't you!

Ummmm....Oh, Batman movie: I'm a lot better at disconnecting reality from movies that you seem to be, Sherrie. So I don't think it'll be a big deal for me. But I know several people who have said it would just be too weird. I don't know. He did see the photage (sp?) before his death and he liked it. But...well...who knows! We'll have to see how things work out this month. We have the cabin on the fourth and Utah on the 24, so I don't think we'll have much time for taking in movies!

Today was a pretty typical day for us. I wonder what Andy got done in the back yard while I was at work. And I wonder why both of the kids were awake when I got home from work! ARGH! Awake at 1 a.m.=Grouchy Nate at 6 a.m.! NOoooooo! And then he'll wake up Lizze and that will make HER grouchy! Nnooooooo! And it sounds like I'd better get to bed cuz I'll need all the sleep I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)