Sunday, June 1, 2008

Juno

Just finished watching Juno. Have you seen it? Do you know that moment at the end? That moment when Jennifer Garner says, "I have a son!" Yeah...it's like that. And you know how you felt when she held him for the first time? Take that, amplify it by a million. Yeah...it's like that. And you know that part when she is sitting on the bed, gazing into her son's face, stroking his hair...you know how you felt then? Again, by a million and yeah...it's like that.

I wish I could explain it. Words fail me. ME! Words fail me. But, yes, it's amazing. Being an adoptive mom is amazing. And I know every biological mom will say the same about childbirth, but really...adoption rocks.

2 comments:

  1. So I guess you liked the movie? I loved it when the girl says, "Can't we just kick it old school and I put it in a reed basket and flot it your way?" There are a lot of fun lines in that very serious show. Now you have to watch "Bella". Another good one. Thanks for the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one adoptive mom to another, I know it's hard to wait! Jazz up your blog with BLOG BLING and get more attention!

    Check out my user profile!

    Best wishes as you await your next blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)