Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farewell

On Thursday, April 15, 2010, my friend, my inspiration, my mother was received Home with open arms and great rejoicing. My father, her eight kids, 21 grandkids and her siblings are all left to mourn her passing. Words cannot express the loss we feel. Though we know she has gone to a better place, where she is without pain and sorrow, we miss her with each breath we take. Our hearts are broken now, but we hold to the promise that someday we will join her with cries of delight and tears of joy.

Goodbye, my sweet Mom. Your struggles are through now. You taught us the meaning of enduring to the end. You taught us the importance of going forward, even when we're afraid; how to trust in the Lord with all our might; how to get back up when life knocks us down. You loved life and you lived life as the world stood back and watched in awe.

I love you. I miss you. Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)