Friday, September 2, 2011

Nate the Great!


When we found out about Nate's...well...existence, we went about finding a name for him. We liked the name his birthmom had given him, but it as very similar to a couple relatives' names, and we just thought it was too confusing. So, we decided to use that name as his middle name and find a new first name that suited him. Oh my! We went through every single name on the AOL Baby Names list, from A to N...right down to Nate. It took us hours upon hours! But as soon as I read aloud, "Nate" we both went, "Huh...yeah..." It didn't take any time at all for his cousins to start calling him Nate the Great.

I must say, he lives up to the hype.

Kind, thoughtful, an attentive brother and caring friend, Nate reminds me every day of what I should be striving to be. I am so proud to be his mom.

Here are some pictures of Nate the Great. No words exist that can describe how much I love this kid!
With Lizzie on the first day of school.
See the protective arm around her shoulders?
Soccer! His new love!
With his baseball awards!

My precious, precious son! He is growing so quickly. I can hardly wait to see the man he becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)