Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nat'l Adoption Month Day 2

Today's song speaks of adoption to me on so many levels. As an interracial family, we look past color and love each other, not matter what we look like, because we know each others' souls. And that's what matters in our family. Also, I love the thought of letting your inner self shine through, because that's what you have to do when you're getting to know these wonderful people called birthparents; any falseness, and the whole thing falls apart eventually. But, with open, honest communication a true bond and friendship can form and last a lifetime. Just my thoughts. What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me before they show up here! If you want me/us to read the comment, but no one else, just say so in your comment. :)